VERBI Online Wicca Practitioners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer Beads

Go down

Prayer Beads Empty Prayer Beads

Post  wrytr31 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:11 pm

About two years ago I created a bracelet that detaches to become a string of prayer beads. Along with a very long chant, I use them to pay homage to the Lord and Lady, the four elements, and the spirit. I used a total of 23 beads, two end beads, three for each element, and six separator beads which either represent the God or Goddess. For each bead a wrote a couplet, with one each for the God and Goddess which repeat thrice throughout the prayer. It's very lengthy so I won't type the whole thing, as 46 lines takes time to type out. I will lay out the order of beads if you would like to make your own, whether similar to mine or completely different.

I used two different large end beads along with three each of: red, white, blue, brown, and clear glass beads, and large and small separator beads. The small separator beads represent the God, the large the Goddess. The order was this: End bead, God bead, three red fire beads, Goddess bead, three white air beads, God bead, three blue water beads, Goddess bead, three brown earth beads, God bead,three clear spirit beads, Goddess bead, end bead.

wrytr31
Admin

https://verbionline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down