VERBI Online Wicca Practitioners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  wrytr31 Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm

The following are the rules of this forum, which apply to all members in all posts and personal messages. I will moderate posts as much as possible, but if I miss anything or if someone sends you an inappropriate message, please let me know right away.

1) Be kind, courteous, and respectful. Any harassment or mean words will result in a warning
and then removal from the forum.
2) No profanity. You are allowed three warnings on this before you are removed, unless it is
directed at someone, in which case rule 1 applies.
3) Please make sure your posts are in the appropriate categories. For instance, do not post
personal information about another member on a public forum.
4) If you wish to create a coven, you must provide a coven name, the names of three
interested members, and someone to moderate the group's activities.
5) If you belong to a coven within this forum, please keep coven business in its designated
forum.
6) Any issues with posts or messages that don't violate the rules should first be brought up
with the poster before being reported to me.
7) While we all may sometimes feel like exacting vengeance upon someone, in general we prefer
curses and the like not be posted on this forum. As long as they aren't directed at other
members, you will not be removed, but if you post such negative spells they will be removed.
Cool At all times, remember the Wiccan Rede: An harm ye none, do what ye will.

wrytr31
Admin

https://verbionline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum