VERBI Online Wicca Practitioners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Meet!

Go down

Merry Meet! Empty Merry Meet!

Post  Valkyrie Dreamwalker Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Merry Meet,

I choose to go by Valkyrie on forums, even though my birth name is beautiful as well. I've just started using Valkyrie Dreamwalker as my name as I found it online (on a book of shadows site/pagan name generator) and I really liked the sound of it. My birth name is ValerieAnne, so you may have seen me on a few other forums using that. I am 28 years of age and live in Ohio. I started 'dabbing' in the Craft when I was 11/12 years old but life got in the way and I gave it up a short while later. I just got back into it within the last few years, so I am re-learning. I was raised Christian (Protestant) and do go to Church on Easter, Christmas and every so often, although I've never really felt like I belonged there and I didn't connect with people in the church. I always felt out of place, which is why I started re-learning The Craft. Besides that, I love to read, write, learn, and play around with Photoshop. I am a freelance author and do random things online as well for money. I really like it though. I have a cat named Nestle and live by the river. I am thinking of moving to North Carolina though.

Blessings Be.

Valkyrie Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum