VERBI Online Wicca Practitioners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prayer Request

3 posters

Go down

A Prayer Request Empty A Prayer Request

Post  lotusmoon Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I can't remember a time in my life when I asked for a prayer...Even when I was younger (and called myself Christian) I always felt awkward when our church would ask anyone if they had a prayer request. I always wondered why anyone, especially people whom I felt were strangers, would want to pray for me or my family. I looked at this thread for two days before deciding to write this request. I know that nobody here knows me, let alone my mom, but if anyone out there has a moment I'd like to ask them to pray for my mom, Linda. She is my best friend and not only a wonderful mother but just a wonderful human being. She would do anything for anyone. For a few years now she's had increasing pain in her hip and knee. This fall has been the worst yet. She also has excessive bone growth on her kneecap. She doesn't have a job or insurance but she finally reached the age to qualify for Medicare a month ago. Due to lack of insurance and money she has not been able to see a doctor for her pain. She is finally getting insurance next Tuesday, and I'm very thankful, but also scared. Some of her symptoms are signs of pretty serious conditions including bone cancer. I am just asking if anyone could keep her in their thoughts or prayers it would mean the world to me. I love her so much and I just want the diagnosis to be treatable and manageable. I want her to feel good again and be able to walk without pain. Thank you all so much. If you read this far thank you from the bottom of my heart.

lotusmoon

Back to top Go down

A Prayer Request Empty Re: A Prayer Request

Post  RavynneMorgaine Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:57 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with her and you lotusmoon! Blessed be. Ravynne

RavynneMorgaine

Back to top Go down

Post  lotusmoon Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

Thank you Ravynne. That means so much.

lotusmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  RavynneMorgaine Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:52 am

You are so welcome.

RavynneMorgaine

Back to top Go down

Post  kittywrytr5683 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 am

My husband and I will pray for you and your mother. She sounds like a very strong lady, as do you. You both deserve some good news. Pacem tibi mitto.

kittywrytr5683

Back to top Go down

Post  lotusmoon Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Thank you so much kittywrytr. I really appreciate you and your husband's prayers.

lotusmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down